Application Procedures for Individuals:
- Print an ‘Individual Scholarship Application’ and submit it with your program registration and ½ of the fee by the respective deadline.
- Those awarded scholarships will be responsible to pay for ½ of the registration fees and to provide other necessities of the program/camp like, lunch, proper clothing, etc.
- Registration for a place in the program/camp is confirmed only after Great Parks of Hamilton County receives the portion of the registration fees for which the recipient is responsible.
- The information provided by individuals and families on these forms will be treated confidentially and will be used only to determine and verify eligibility for scholarship assistance. Scholarships are limited. Applications must be received seasonally to coincide with the Go Guide by March 10, June 10, September 10 and December 10.
- If demand is higher than the available funds, qualified applications will be entered into a lottery drawing.
- All applicants will be notified concerning the status of their application.